1. It certainly can be! At Magic Valley Credit Repair it is our mission to provide excellent service and superior results for less money than other companies.
2. Yes, you can attempt to repair your
own. But like any professional service,
we are experts in our field and can help
you from making costly mistakes.
3. No, this does not help your score.
The credit bureaus sell your information to potential creditors that meet their criteria. This is called a "soft hit" and has no bearing on your credit score.
4. Most negative items can only legally
remain on your report for 7 years.
However, if a debt is resold to a new
collection company, it is possible to see
items stay on the report longer.
5. Rebuilding credit can be a complicated
matter. The best advice is to consult a
professional service, such as MVCR,
and to start the building process as
soon as possible.